Date of last update: April 20, 2022
Conditions / Personal Data
This policy applies to the company Les enduits Stef Inc and its other brands of products from the same promoter.
The following conditions apply to its websites https://stef.cc its social networks on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and any newsletter created on MailChimp or any other platform and messages on Google My Business, or any other electronic communication Platform.
Respecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to Les enduits Stef, which is responsible for the platforms named above.
How your personal information is collected and processed.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Our website is equipped with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other analytics tracking codes. We do this for the sole purpose of optimizing our advertising campaigns by analyzing your social demographics. Our tracking codes do not allow us to analyze individuals, only the average age, gender and country of incoming visits to the website, the behavior of our visitors, with the aim of understanding our customers and better to serve. For those interested in staying in touch and receiving the latest news, we collect the following data: We collect the following personal information: Last Name First Name Address Zip Code Email Address and IP Address Telephone Occupation Other(s): Facebook Profile . All information collected is intended to facilitate marketing and after-sales service with Les enduits Stef. We keep in touch with our customers for new products, events or any other information related exclusively to the products offered on this website, trade shows or other promotional events. The personal information we collect is collected according to the collection methods described below, in the “Forms and methods of collection” and following sections.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION The personal information collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is only processed by us. We respect your privacy as we respect ours.
4. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION The person responsible for processing personal information will keep in its computer systems of the site and under reasonable security conditions all personal information collected for an indefinite period and as long as the site is on the Internet.
5. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Our site is hosted by: WordPress, web provider, whose registered office is at the following address: 60 29th Street #343 San Francisco California 94110-4929 United States.
The host can be contacted at the following link: https://wordpress.com/support/ or by calling the customer support phone number: 1-877-273-3049 The personal information we collect and process is transferred to the following country(ies): United States, Canada.
6. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) The controller of the personal information. The person responsible for processing personal information is: the webmaster. He can be contacted as follows: Via the Contact tab of this website or any messenger on our social media platforms. The personal information controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal information.
b) Obligations of the controller of personal information The controller of personal information is committed to protecting personal information.
Contact us for more information.