Texnov and the environment
Sustainable development is at the heart of our concerns. At TexNov, we are committed to the quality of our products to guarantee the durability of your projects, for more comfortable homes and more sustainable environments.
Sustainable development requires an integrated approach that takes into account environmental concerns and economic development.
TexNov acrylic coatings help protect new homes and renovations from bad weather and damage from water and air infiltration. Our research and development department has perfected the use of 100% acrylic polymers of the latest technology, capable of increasing the value of your home or your commercial or industrial building, reducing its impact on the environment and thus assuming our social responsibility. All with products that are easy to apply and of unequaled durability.
Our commitment to our community and its environment is represented by the following measures and actions:
- Texnov has invested in setting up an internal recovery and recycling system capable of processing 100% of its industrial waste related to the manufacture of EPS (Polystyrene and Polypropylene) moldings.
- Our products are made in Quebec, minimizing the need to buy foreign products high in CO2.
- TexNov products are water-based (not harmful to the environment or to health).
- TexNov has invested in the purchase of a granulator for processing scrap; we granulate and melt production scrap and then ship it to processors who will make by-products.
- Investments in our vehicle fleet. TexNov provides hybrid vehicles for its sales force, reducing its environmental footprint.
- The purchase of new delivery trucks, to reduce fuel consumption and air pollution.
- We have implemented a waste recovery policy, which protects our community and its environment.