Les enduits Stef is a participating member of the Well made here program.
This program promotes local manufacturers, making it easier for informed consumers to choose.
When you choose a Well Made Here certified product, you encourage local businesses, you support local innovation and you encourage employees and employers who participate in the development of the economy of our communities.
About Well made here
Bien fait ici / Well Made Here is a federally chartered non-profit organization collectively co-founded in October 2018 by several banners and professional associations. Our promise: From cellar to attic, quality housing. Our purpose is to encourage the purchase of quality building materials and other items made in Canada for the residential market. Our vision for the first years aims to strengthen the value chain between manufacturers, banners and their networks of hardware stores and renovation centers to better serve consumers and building contractors. More specifically, Bien fait ici wishes to respond to five challenges:
- For the consumer: better appreciate local products thanks to rigorous information.
- For certified contractors: enrich their services thanks to quality products made here in conjunction with merchants
- For merchants: position themselves as the destinations of choice for customers looking for accredited local products.
- For the banners: associate their image and their networks with the growing movement in favor of the purchase of quality local products and services.
- For the manufacturer: stand out from imported or low value-added products with technical information addressed to do-it-yourselfers and construction contractors.
Please visit the program website to learn more at https://www.ici-here.ca/a-propos/